I have compiled the best 60 inspirational entrepreneurial and management quotes to keep you motivated.
First compilation is the best top 30 inspirational quotes to give you a boost whatever challenges you are facing in life, plus another top 15 of the best business and management quotes from well-known personalities and successful entrepreneurs, and another top 15 of the best motivational quotes for entrepreneurs.
That is a total of 60 powerful, inspiring and motivating quotes from famous people in all walks of life.
Get ready to be motivated.
In life, we have big plans and dreams. Some people get up to make their dreams come true, while other people just keep on dreaming about their dream.
Are you ready to chase your dreams? Start here.
Other circumstances in life are that some people put and invest much of their time, money, and energy to start a business, to build their dreams, to climb the ladder of success, but sometimes they don’t get to be getting further to where they want to be.
Some people feel like giving up, while some people just gave up, others never give up.
These are just a few of life’s tough challenges. That is why I have compiled the top 30 inspirational business and management quotes to give you a boost.
Stay motivated folks!
Top 30 Motivational and inspirational quotes to give you a boost!
1. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”- Walt Disney
2. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”- Walt Disney
3. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.”- Steve Martin
4. “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”- Mahatma Gandhi
5. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”- Thomas Edison
6. “In carrying out e-commerce, the most important thing is to keep doing what you are doing right now with passion, to keep it up.”- Jack Ma
7. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”- Albert Einstein
8. “Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.”- Oprah Winfrey, TV personality, Media proprietor
9. “My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long University education that I never had, everyday I’m learning something new.”- Richard Branson, founder Virgin Group
10. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”- Bill Gates
11. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”- Warren Buffett
12. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”- Albert Einstein
13. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”- Winston Churchill
14. ”Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.” – Thomas Edison
15. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”- Bill Gates
16. “If something is important enough, or you believe something is important enough, even if you are scared, you will keep going.”-Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors and SpaceX
17. “Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”- Confucius
18. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”- Mark Twain
19. “Surround yourself with the best people you can find, delegate authority, and don’t interfere as long as the policy you’ve decided upon is being carried out.” – Ronald Reagan
20. “Good management consists in showing average people how to do the work of superior people.” – John Rockefeller
21. “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.”-Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO Amazon
22. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
– Steve Jobs, Co-founder Apple Inc.
23. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash, Founder Mary Kay Cosmetics
24. “Entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and a want to create.”– David Karp, founder and CEO Tumblr
25. “Passion, creativity, and resilience are the most crucial skills in business. If you’ve got those, you’re ready to embark on the journey.” -Jo Malone, Founder of Jo Malone
26. “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.”
– Reid Hoffman, co-founder LinkedIn
27. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” –Howard Schultz, Starbucks CEO
28. “Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.”
– Michael Bloomberg, founder Bloomberg L.P.
29. “You shouldn’t focus on why you can’t do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions.”
– Steve Case, co-founder AOL
30. “Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.”
– Sara Blakely, founder SPANX
Best 15 Leadership And Management Inspirational Quotes
Management quotes that will help you manage your life, manage your business, manage your company and the like. If you are a manager or an aspiring one, let these management quotes guide, and inspire you to be a better you.
Want to start and manage your own business? Click here.
1. It’s not about money. It’s about the people you have, and how you’re led.” – Steve Jobs
2. “Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.” – Richard Branson
3. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
4. “It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do. We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.” – Steve Jobs
5. “Little is worse than a manager who can’t cut bait.” – Jack Welch
6. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
7. “Good management consists in showing average people how to do the work of superior people.”- John D. Rockefeller
8. “Profitability is coming from productivity, efficiency, management, austerity, and the way to manage the business.”-Carlos Slim
9. “To lead people, walk behind them.”- Lao Tsu
10. “Don’t follow the crowd, let the crowd follow you.”- Margaret Thatcher
11. “Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas that work.”- Seth Godin
12. “You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. You decide. And if you don’t decide, others will decide for you.”- Tony Morgan
13. “A man who dares to waste one hour of life has not discovered the value of life.”-Charles Darwin
14. “If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I would spend the first four hours sharpening the axe.”-Abraham Lincoln
15. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
Top 15 Inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs
This is a compilation of the top 15 quotes for entrepreneurs to get inspiration. Read through these powerful and inspiring entrepreneurial and management quotes of well-known and successful personalities and be inspired to keep reaching for your dreams as an entrepreneur.
Cheers for a successful entrepreneurship journey!
1. “Remember why you started.”- Unknown
2. “If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.”- Unknown
3. “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page, co-founder of Google
4. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” – Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance
5. “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” –Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
6. “Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.” – Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
7. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder, founder of Estee Lauder Cosmetics
8. “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t – you’re right.” – Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company
9. “All humans are entrepreneurs not because they should start companies but because the will to create is encoded in human DNA.” — Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn
10. “You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.” – C.S. Lewis, British writer
11. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” — Tony Robbins, author
12. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” –Albert Einstein
13. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” -Helen Keller
14. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” –Jim Rohn
15. “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” –Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy’s
Whew! There you go, I have compiled the top best inspirational entrepreneurial and management quotes for you. Whether you are into business or planning to do business. Whether you are a manager and need a guiding quote, as an entrepreneur who needs motivation or just as you are who needs a boost in life, I hope these best motivational quotes will get you going.
Feel free to share your motivational entrepreneurial and management quotes in the comment section below. Let’s support and uplift each other!
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: This is an affiliate website since I am an affiliate marketer. My blogs and or articles contain affiliate links from different affiliate programs I have joined. When a reader clicks on my links and decided to buy, sign-up under my link then I get a commission WITHOUT any additional expense from the reader or audience.